Friday, March 28, 2014

Black'n white

I went to a business meeting the other day. It felt somewhat weird going from my family life to a serious business proposal and planning. But i also saw that it's actually possible. I managed both to kiss Alexis good bye at pre-school and cuddle Leon before it was time for some serious moments.

But this is for me, a perfect working outfit. A warm sweater though the spring is still hiding and just a nice pair of silk pants.

(coat: Balenciaga, cashmere sweater: Alexander McQueen, pants: Greta & bag: Hermès)

11 comments:

  1. Vad spännande! Trevlig helg! MVH Laila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m curious to hear what comes out of this meeting... ;) Anyway, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will announce as soon as I've decided!

      Delete
  3. It's strange but for a business meeting, I would have preferred a white shirt than a sweater.
    Of course it depends of which business it was.
    Hugs hope you are not angry of what I said dear Stina, it's only my opinion....
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Uta,

      I liked to be sophisticated yet not too dressed up!

      hugs,
      stina

      Delete
  4. Hope you will find something very interesting may be in the fashion sphere.
    You were effecitvely dressed for that kind of job. Or like before for beauty..... Looking forward to come for botox, etc. If it is that.
    Anyway good luck.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Stina
    Problem with i phonre hope you dont receive twice! I was saying I completely understand your point of view but in France they are more strict for a business appointment.
    Very strict even. Hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete