Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Cashmere discount

Two times per year, I'm always trying to give you a discount code from one of my favourite cashmere brands. Cashmere is the softest, most delicate material to wear all year around and it breath on your skin in a way that feels so natural and lovely. This spring Soft Goat is offering a beautiful selection of colours, models and shades - so it will be easy to find a piece of clothing for you to love forever.

My favourite and all time classic model is this one. I find it works with everything and I have it in all classic colours like black, white, grey, beige etc, this time I got it in blue. See here. And the cable knitting is just another timeless garment that I wear with jeans just in my everyday life. It's perfect under the lighter spring coats and jacket since it keeps the warmth in an excellent way.

So, just use the code: stinaauer when shopping and you'll get 10 percent off any buy. They send world wide!

Happy shopping!
stina

11 comments:

  1. Hej!

    Tack för tips!
    Hur är de i storlekarna? (Vilken stl har du?)

    Har de någon butik man kan prova i (skulle vara bra för mig som aldrig köpt något hos dem tidigare)

    Kram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are true to size! Now i wear size Small, but many of my sweaters are in size Medium since i purchased they while being pregnant. But they still fot perfectly also! But with my body type today i would vhose a Small!

      Delete
  2. Hej! Om du skulle börja från noll och inte hadenågra toppar alls härifrån, vilka skulle du köpa då? (Modell, färg etc)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The model Over Size! I love the light grey colour! Or the black is so useful and i wear it almost every day!! So that is my all time lover! You will liooove it!

      Delete
  3. I'd like to buy a cardigan. Can you tell me if the models are true to size? Thank you! B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are true to size! Now i wear size Small, but many of my sweaters are in size Medium since i purchased they while being pregnant. But they still fot perfectly also! But with my body type today i would vhose a Small!

      Delete
  4. Lovely Tabitha has mentioned you in her post "Nordic Style". Love it. Hugs! B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?? Have to check it out! Hardly have time to visit internet as it is but soon! Thank you in advance Dear T!

      Delete
  5. Dear stina, i hope it is ok if i use your community of lovely graders to ask för suggestions for hotels in Berlin of Rom. I need to get out of snowy Sweden and feel some spring! Stina do you have any suggestions? I am looking for something nice, tasteful and central but not om the biggest tourist street? Any readers? Best regards josefin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Josephin for Roma Hotel de Russie, and for Berlin hotel De Rome.
    Very beautiful both of them.
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Uta!! I will look into these right away!!

    ReplyDelete