Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Casual

So another casual, easy going outfit, this time with a sleeping Alexis in the pram. I have so many news to tell you, things I've just started and things very interesting for the future, some for all of you who just wonder when I will start work again ...

I went through my closet again and in a few days more things will be up in Stina's Vintage Store. During my rinsing I found this amazing cashmere shawl from Hermès by the way. It's surely like a little treasure room, especially since motherhood, were I tend forget half of all the things in this world.

Well ... stay tuned. Blink

7 comments:

  1. That leather jacket looks like the perfect one. Where did you get it, dear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect leather jacket! And i have the same shawl, it's so pretty :)

    Best
    Rebecca S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så chic! Älskar kombinationen skinnjacka och scarf:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Under bar jacka samt skorna:) vilka marken vackra du?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jag undrar också vart din supersnygga jacka kommer ifrån. Härlig blogg du har!

    ReplyDelete