Thursday, March 27, 2014

Children's furnitures

A couple of weeks back, I promised to show you small parts of Alexis' boy room. I was so thrilled to have found these furnitures from the online store Hemston, to a good price with lovely quality. They are stylish, but yet have a cute and warm child feeling to them which is utterly important.
So this is my oldest sons place and it should be suitable for a toddler and feel nice and welcoming. I love how the furnitures looks grown up, yet not. They are the perfect size for a child and have so much space for organisation.

The hardest thing to find according to me, when looking around the children furniture market in Sweden, was a book shelf that looked beautiful, without paying 10.000SEK for it, which was often the case. This company also give you a free delivery, which is seldom the case!

I truly find the closet and the bookshelf absolutely perfect and I'm happy to share them with all of you, trying to find good children's furnitures, but for decent prices.

You can find them here.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the wall paper and the giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Where are the Storage boxes with the Stars from?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, very crisp and clean and that giraffe is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so nice I love the wallpaper you have great sens you are my inspiration.next time show us little Leon room.sylwia

    ReplyDelete