Friday, March 21, 2014

My choices

My God this was fun! I want them all!

The black cape is already mine, so is the dotted Candy dress which is so feminine. My next buy for sure, is the Balmain-ish leather jacket from byMalina. I love it. Just not sure if I should get the one on the picture, or the quilted one.
I have soooo many Greta dresses, I swear by them and I start buying them just when the brand was launched, many years back. I also had them during both of my pregnancies, often without the bow.
In June, there's a big fancy party to attend and the lace dress from byMalina would look stunning. The orange sweater is just so lovely also, chic yet easy everyday wear. The cream coloured coat is another one I'm thinking about. So casual and chic, with cool pants and ballerinas - perfection.

1. Greta dress in bubblegum pin - here.
2. Cream coat from Carin Wester - here.
3. Cute summery dress from Mayla - here.
4. Candy dotted dress from Rodebjer - here.
5. Black cape/trench from Ida Sjöstedt - here.
6. Evening gown from by Malina - here.
7. Uberchic leather jacket from by Malina - here.
8. Everyday sweater Samsoe - here.

Hope you like my choices!

3 comments:

  1. The quilted leather jacket in sand colour is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling over that leather jacket! Nice cape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice collection. Especially number 6 and 7. So beautiful dress! Laila

    ReplyDelete